MAPPARE IL DISCORSO PUBBLICO SU PARI OPPORTUNITÀ E GENERE (MApping public DiscouRse on Equal Opportunities)
The final event of MADRE project will be held in Trento on December, 18th.
The MADRE project is a joint project involving the University of Trento and the Digital Humanities unit at FBK. It has been funded by the Office for Equal Opportunities and Family Policies of the Autonomous Province of Trento, in order to support equal opportunities and better understand discourse on gender.
aula 15, Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale, via Verdi, 26 – Trento
Welcome speeches by:
- Sara Ferrari, Assessora PAT
- Barbara Poggio, University of Trento
- Carlo Buzzi, University of Trento and President of CORECOM
- Elena Pavan, University of Trento
- Sara Tonelli, Giovanni Moretti, Federico Sangati, DH-FBK
- Monia Azzalini, Osservatorio di Pavia
- Claudia Padovani, Università di Padova