You are here
Workshop: "Corpora in the Digital Humanities (CDH)"
Rachele Sprugnoli is part of the program committee of the workshop "Corpora in the Digital Humanities (CDH)". The workshop will be a co-located event of the 15th Workshop on Treebank and Linguistic Theories, which will take place in January 2017 at Indiana University, Bloomington (USA).
The workshop invites the submission of papers, posters and software demonstrations on original and unpublished research on the following topics, including, but not limited to:
- DH and text corpora
- DH and computational linguistics
- Linguistic annotation in DH
- Annotations in DH that go beyond the linguistic levels
- DH and Linked Open Data (LOD)
- Standardization of data and annotation (cf., e.g., the Poetry Standardization project)
- Moving DH towards more empirically grounded methods
- Digitization of Incomplete Corpora / Redacted Archives (e.g. representing gaps, erasures)
- Outreach efforts linking DH and corpus/computational linguistics
Submission deadline: 31 October 2016 --> EXTENDED 5 November 2016