The proceedings of both CLiC-it 2018 and EVALITA 2018 have been published on the CEUR free open-access publication service.
Our contributions can be read and downloaded as follows:
- Comparing Different Supervised Approaches to Hate Speech Detection: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2263/paper039.pdf
- Analysing the Evolution of Students Writing Skills and the Impact of Neo-standard Italian with the help of Computational Linguistics: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2253/paper16.pdf
- Arretium or Arezzo? A Neural Approach to the Identification of Place Names in Historical Texts: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2253/paper26.pdf
- Tint 2.0: an All-inclusive Suite for NLP in Italian: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2253/paper58.pdf
- Towards Personalised Simplification based on L2 Learners Native Language: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2253/paper44.pdf