You are here
Presentation at the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation
Monday, 1 December, 2014 - 13:00 to 14:30
Federico Sangati will give an overview of the work of our group at the ILLC, the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation of the University of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam, ILLC, Science Park 107, Room F.115
General introduction of the Digital Humanities unit at FBK in Trento and a brief description of the projects we are (or planning to be) involved in:
- ALCIDE: Online platform for Historical Content Analysis
- VVV: Creating a Platform for Navigating Museums’ Visual Virtual Art Collections.
- SCHOOL-TAGGING: Classroom Collaborative Exercises for Language Research
- MADRE: Mapping Public Discourses on Equal Opportunities
- DIGITAL MUSICOLOGY: Music annotation and analysis of Sacred Polyphony and Liturgy in 15th-16th century Europe.
Demo of the ALCIDE platform.